It’s high time for Christmas presents, isn’t it?
But what to get? I’m going to get for most of my family and friends what I always get for them: books!
Cheap? Uhm… No. It’s just that there’s no gift more personal than a well-chosen book, and it’s also excellent value for money.
I mean, if the book is just right, it can change someone’s life. Or at the very least, it can bring hours, days, or even weeks of pleasure. What’s not to like?
A while ago, I made a resource list of Happy Songs, and now I’m going to make a list of books I love and recommend.
I’m not going to put them here all at once, so do check back. I will also cross-list this post under the “Resources”category so you’ll always be able to find it and see what I’ve added since you last checked.
So, what books do I love? I’m going to list them in no particular order, and at some point, I might even add a comment or two…
1) Anything by Esther and Jerry Hicks (the Abraham books), especially “Ask and It Is Given”
2) How to be Wildly Wealthy Fast by Sandy Forster
3) My Portable Empire by Pat O’Bryan
4) The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris
5) Getting Everything You Can out of All You Got by Jay Abraham
6) Get the Life You Want by Richard Bandler
7) Stress Skills for Turbulent Times by Roger Mellott (audio)
8) Tune into Love by Margaret McCraw
9) Just found Ken McArthur’s very cool book: How to Get Noticed, Motivate Millions, and Make a Difference in a Noisy World:
10) Average C-Cup by Elisabeth Kuhn (yup, that’s me!)
And because it’s mine, you can get an autographed copy if you wish. Just email me at coaching AT myfavoriteselfhelpstuff.com and I’ll tell you how.
And many more to be added soon so please come visit again 😉
P.S.: Check out my coaching stuff including Gift Certificates(!) at http://www.myfavoriteselfhelpstuff.com/coaching
P.S.: I have also updated my About page to include info about me as a coach!